"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve--preparation for Santa Claus

My poor little sweetie on Christmas Eve was under the weather and could hardly stay awake long enough to hang her stocking and leave a snack for Santa and his reindeer.



No comments:

Post a Comment