"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The call we've been waiting for

Today, we finally received the long-awaited phone call from our adoption agency--it's been 4 years, 1 month, and 13 days from the day that our paperwork was logged in in China. We've been matched with Luo Lu Lu, a precious baby girl who is about 14 months old. She was born April 13, 2009, and currently resides at SWI for Children of Xiangyin County, Hunan Province. All children from this orphanage have the same last name "Luo." For a few years now, we have referred to this little one as "Charlotte," so now we must decide what her middle name will be. We are so crazy over-the-moon excited to hear more about this precious little angel who is about to change our lives forever. The paperwork is currently being translated from Marndarin to English. So, now we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment