"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Saturday, June 26, 2010

We're going to China

We just received notification that we leave for China on August 11 and return August 27. August 16 is the BIG day in Changsha (capital of Hunan province) when we finally meet our daughter and complete the circle of love.

I've been in shock for the last few weeks--I got so used to waiting for this moment. I think a few good doses of retail therapy will bring me out of this shock. We have started the count-down.

No comments:

Post a Comment