"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Sunday, July 18, 2010

Travel Itinerary

August 11--depart for Beijing, China
August 12--arrive in Beijing, China
August 13, 14--free time--shopping and site-seeing
August 15--fly to Changsha, China
August 16--"family day"--meet Charlotte for the first time
August 17--complete the adoption registration and notarization process
August 18, 19--get to know Charlotte and the province she was born
August 20--receive Charlotte's passport
August 21--return to Beijing
August 22--tour of Great Wall of China
August 23--Charlotte's medical examination and appointment at Canadian Embassy
August 24--tour of Summer Palace
August 25--tour to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
August 26--free day
August 27--return home

No comments:

Post a Comment