"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Call out to Alex Beaudoin

Charlotte and her Mommy send best wishes to Alex Beaudoin for a speedy recovery. We really hope you're able to make your official visit with the Toronto Girls on Sunday.

Here is a photo of my little beauty yesterday morning--what sweetness! Charlotte is working on telling everyone that she is turning 2 on April 13 (tomorrow).


Charlotte really enjoys having her photo taken so that she can see herself in the display of Mommy's camera. Let's hope this interest continues when she has professional photos taken on her 2nd birthday tomorrow afternoon.



Charlotte at the park, blowing kisses to Mommy and now we're sending them to you, Alex--get better really soon.


Charlotte with her daddy on his birthday--she's a beauty!

2 comments:

  1. So, so sweet! Happy Birthday Charlotte!

    Said a prayer for Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty, and two is such a great age!
    Enjoy,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete