"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Fling! Mommy's up for the challenge


A friend of a friend of Mommy's (M3) has created a fun blog post challenge for any who wish to participate. The challenge is to post once a day for the 30 days in April, with the intent to chase away the winter blahs and welcome spring!

It's not like Mommy needs a reason to blog, but she is soooo far behind in posting to the blog (she has many entries partly completed, just trying to match up with photos and videos). Mommy loves blogging because it allows her to document all the wonderful moments in Charlotte's life.

Not sure if Mommy will be able to keep up with this pace, as she's already 7 days behind, but she's going to give it a try. Mommy's truly hoping that once this challenge gets Mommy into a routine that she will be able to continue it.

April is a busy month (Daddy's birthday, Charlotte's birthday, Easter), but it would be really great to get on top of the entries, as we're entering a really busy time of year and there will be losts of stories and pictures to share as we begin travelling to the cottage once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment