"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mommy's catching up on blog entries

Mommy is trying to catch up with Charlotte's journal and her blog entries. Please see entries for the following dates:
December 11: Christmas party with China sisters
December 12: Charlotte's baptism
January 8: Charlotte enjoys Mommy's massage
January 9: Charlotte's cupcake hat
January 13: Charlotte is 21 months old/3-hour team assessment

No comments:

Post a Comment