"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Monday, August 30, 2010

Photos posted for earlier posted messages

The Internet in the hotel was giving me problems when I was sending the messages to post to the blog for August 23, 24, 25, and 26 so the messages were posted without photos. I have since posted the photos that should have accompanied these messages.

Also, on August 19, I referred to the crib that Charlotte resided in as being the middle crib; however, there appears to be 4 empty cribs in the photo. Unfortunately, there is a little special needs child laying on its tummy in the fourth crib at the far right. So, Charlotte resided in the second from the left crib. I've posted a few additional images taken at the orphanage by one of our fellow travellers. The situation was really quite sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment