"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Friday, August 13, 2010

Updated Photos of Charlotte

We received updated photos of Charlotte just moments ago. How timely, as time weighs heavy on our hearts and minds while we are so close and yet so far away from her. Just 3 more sleeps until we can hold her in our arms and never, ever let her go.

2 comments:

  1. We're so excited for you....she's gorgeous.
    Love Lynn & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful treat to receive these pictures so close to holding Charlotte in your arms!! 2 more sleeps!!!

    ReplyDelete