"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mommy's catching up on blog entries, as promised

Mommy is trying to catch up with Charlotte's journal and her blog entries. Please see entries for the following dates:
January 14: Charlotte's passport arrives/On our way to Belle-vegas (Belleville)
January 15: Charlotte's first trip to Belleville (Belle-vegas) to visit Auntie Stacey and Uncle Art
January 16: Charlotte throws dish that shatters into a gazillion pieces
January 17: It looks like Charlotte's legs have straigtened a little...looks hopeful
Jnuary 26: NO Ricketts/Charlotte gets "toddler hightops" (new shoes)
February 6: Superbowl party
February 7: Charlotte learns new words: names of parts of a room
February 9: Charlotte mimics Mommy's morning routine

No comments:

Post a Comment