"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -- An ancient Chinese belief


"While I slept, my heart kept vigil."

"Today I kissed an angel, I knew it from the start; The first time our eyes met, I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel, This angel child of mine; Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel, My heart is dancing wild; A family by a miracle, Blessed by this angel child."



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Please stay tuned--LOTS TO COME very soon

Mommy has been working on lots of blog entries, photos, and video clips. She promises to post these really soon, so please keep checking in.

One of Mommy's dear friends summed up Mommy's situation quite nicely: it's hard to blog about life in between living it. She hit the nail right on the head. Although, Mommy does like recording all the details of each day to the best of her ability (some days are easier than others) for the day when Charlotte has lots of questions...and we know that day will come--we will have hopefully have the answers, just maybe not all of them.

Happy Valentine's Day to all our friends and family and those who have been following our journey via Charlotte's blog.

This is a busy week: it started with Auntie Dale's birthday on Feb 13, Charlotte's 22-month birthday on Feb 13, Mommy and Daddy's 13th wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day, Charlotte's first Valentine's Day with Mommy and Daddy, 6-month anniversary of Gotta Day (first time Charlotte placed in Mommy's and Daddy's arms in China) on Feb 16, Mommy's good friend's 60th birthday on Feb 20, concluding with Family Day holiday on Feb 21. Lots to celebrate and enjoy time with family and friends. We are so blessed and fortunate to have so much to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment